2. Register your child to take the ISEE at a test site.
All students entering Fifth Grade through Seventh Grade are required to take the Independent School Entrance Exam (ISEE). Please register online and select Calvert as one of the school to receive your child’s test scores.
ISEE test scores should be received by January 9, 2017.
3. Complete the online application.
Applications for students entering Fifth Grade through Seventh Grade are due by January 9, 2017. A graded writing sample from the current school year is required to complete the application. The writing sample can be uploaded to the online application, or you are welcome to mail a copy to the Admission Office.
5. Submit the Transcript & Recommendation Release Form and Common Referral Form to your child’s current school.
Common Referral Forms are required from three teachers:
3. Teacher or coach of your choice
The referral forms should be completed after November 15. We ask that the school send the forms and your child’s complete transcript directly to our admission office by January 9.
6. If applying for financial aid, please complete and submit the necessary forms.
The TADS financial aid online application will be available beginning November 1. The financial aid application is due no later than February 3.