Facing the World Head On
The Calvert Fund is Calvert School’s top fundraising priority. Each year, parents, alumni, grandparents, employees, and friends are asked to participate in the annual giving campaign by making a charitable gift to the School. Tuition covers just 76% of the cost to educate a Calvert student. The remaining 24% comes from the Calvert Fund and income from the endowment.
The funds raised through the Calvert Fund make a substantial impact on the School and ensure that Calvert is able to recruit the brightest educators, supply the most up-to-date technology, modernize our buildings and grounds, ensure deserving students receive financial aid, and ultimately provide the time-tested education that is the hallmark of the school.
This year’s Calvert Fund goal is $1,050,000.